I decided to add a newsletter to my blog. The plan is to send out a newsletter every two weeks. Newsletters will contain lots of interesting stuff for the modern PHP developer. You can expect quick tips, links to interesting tutorials, opinions and packages. Because I work with Laravel every day there is an emphasis on that framework. If you’re already reading this blog regularly you have a good idea what to expect.
Sounds good to you? Then sign up on the newsletter page.
Here are some other newsletters that are definitely worth subscribing to:
- Laravel News by Eric L. Barnes: focuses on Laravel. Every artisan should subscribe to this, really.
- cron.weekly by Mattias Geniar: become a better developer by learning some devops as well.
- PHP Weekly by Katie Eyers: links to things going on in the PHP world.
- Laravel Daily by Povilas Korop: lots of small tips and links to Laravel related content.
- All the small things by Tijs Vrolix: stories on design and strategy.