Stripe is one of the most popular payment merchants for web, but information about Laravel integration is pretty fragmented, so I decided to write a really long tutorial about this topic.
We will cover:
– General logic how Stripe works
– Simple one-time payment integration
– Testing and production environment setup
– Saving transaction data for future reference
– Recurring payments with Laravel Cashier
– Getting invoices data and PDF download
Every two weeks I send out a newsletter containing lots of interesting stuff for the modern PHP developer. You can expect quick tips, links to interesting tutorials, opinions and packages. Want to learn the cool stuff? Then sign up now!